Sunday, October 27, 2013

Witch Baby


This month my clothing could have easily come from Lydia Deetz's closet or that of Wednesday Adams rather than my own. Not that that is too surprising giving it's late October and all. I suppose, I'm just inspired by the season and I thought I'd snap a few photographs of one my favourite outfits I've been wearing quite a bit the past few weeks. 


I'm a little bit obsessed with my satchel from ASOS but unfortunately I bought it without a strap and it makes it a little difficult to wear a lot. My shoes are from Zara and I couldn't ask for a better pair of western boots to match sparkle tights that make me feel as though I'm wearing a piece of the night sky or something celestial like that, even though I'm sure that's a silly thought! 

5 comments:

  1. This is so mysterious and charming, like everything you post. <3 I wish you would update this wonderful blog more often! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures <3
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated for the versatile blogger award (http://theteacupchild.blogspot.com/2013/11/apparently-versatile.html)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulina, you look amazing, the photos are so gloomy, scary but lovely and I love it :) Really, you have fantastic style, wow, can't stop scrolling :)
    + just followed you <3333

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much! Your blog and style is absolutely fantastic! :)

      Delete