Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's been a quiet summer with not much to report. My creativity was stuck in an other world hiding out. But here I am again! Hooray!

And even though summer is over now and fall has been slowly making her entrance, my area has been quiet warm and the late flowers haven't given up their blooms and I with them!  My favorite bouquets always come at this time of year because of their vibrant yellows and purples. They are always also a little bit bitter sweet because in my area you know summer is over when the golden rods take over all the meadows and cold weather will sweep in shortly. So here's to the last flowers of the year! I'm still celebrating them even if it's early October, I'm not putting away my summer skirts just yet!



















I've managed to collect some of these last flowers into an early autumn bouquet. They did not last a particularly long time but I managed to catch them in their prime for a few pictures. I suppose it is now time to collect pine cones, colourful leafs and little pumpkins instead. That's for next time.




7 comments:

  1. Oh, your photos are like a dream <3

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so gorgeous my dear! that skirt is amazing and you do it beautiful justice. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful.. each and everyone of them..! So dreamy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just came across your blog... And so far, I love it. Ethereal photography, floral beauty, inspiring writing... Love your pastel blue skirt so much by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you speak polish? I noticed ,that your name is Paulina :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. and beautiful photos of course : D I love your outfit and climate of your pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love your photos so so much. Your blog is a dream. Tak! Jestem polkÄ… ale mieszkam w Kanadzie :)

      Delete