Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Among the Cherry Trees

Last month I found myself squinting amongst the beautiful cherry trees at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Hamilton. When I went for a hike I paid a visit to my friends the swans, who were really into chasing me and coming right up to me without regard. I’m pretty sure I was more scared of them, then they of me.  


Today the cherry trees have all lost their flowers, but I love going to the gardens just to relax and read. It’s my favourite place to go to and just get away from everything, carefree. Much of the garden's arboretum looks like an old English landscaped lawn, the kind you find in and around castles and big mansions. What is wonderful is that a lot of the time the Arboretum isn't too busy and so large that you can hide away and sit under tree without seeing a soul for hours.  It's my perfect hideout.


4 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful lady! Love your photos and pretty face. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh heyy! Thank you beauty! Love yer face and pictures too!! xx

      Delete
  2. You look quite flapper-ish, I love it. Nothing beats a little bit of countryside while enjoying our own company - weather permitting, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I just finished watching the last season of Downton Abbey so the flapper vibes are on full!

      Delete