Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Oh! You pretty things

It’s been over a month since the news of David Bowie’s death and it still feels pretty fresh. For me Bowie was always a symbol of everything you can become if you just sprinkle a bit of stardust into your hair and overcome your fear of flying above the rest. His sense of style, his attitude, and just his cool sense of being have always been out of this world and always an inspiration for me. He was a rare breed and a true star man.

I always loved the way his style changed throughout the different decades and how easily he seemed to move between outfits—from jelly sandals (!!) to high heels. Here are some of my favourite pictures of Bowie looking pretty perfect per usual. 



I wish I owned a perfect sequin jumpsuit or a multicoloured three piece suit but this was the best I could do for now. My salute to you Mr. Bowie. Rest easy Star Man. 



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful man, I love the photos of him you chose. You're looking stunning as usual and I'm so happy that your blog is back. :) xo

    ReplyDelete