Saturday, March 2, 2013

snowflakes on nose and eyelashes



After a long silence and a wintery slumber I am back here. I know that the winter season is soon coming to an end but it hasn't given up its visit where I live and continues to sit on the sidewalks. Snow is March can be of the most terribly depressing kind, but it still delights me. And although I love all the seasons I truly have some sort of affinity towards snow. I am not too sure why but it has lead me to hang snowflakes from the ceiling in my bedroom and attempt to dress up as a snow queen of some sort. (The picture up top was taken a month or so ago when a big snowstorm hit our area)


The sweet little bear pin I am wearing is by the talented Sarah Ogren and the icy head piece is from Buttons and Bows. Both are from Etsy!

6 comments:

  1. magical photos, you're beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such an elegant and beautiful snow queen! These pictures are making me long for a legitimate winter. The winters where I live can be freezing one week and early-summer temperature the next. It's quite ridiculous, but maybe I wouldn't like it any other way.

    {P.S. This is muralofsolitude from tumblr. :)}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely pictures dear. Enjoy the last Winter month of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The room is looking lovely with all those snowflakes hanging around and those vintage framed portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, just wow..! I love everything in these photos..! I found this post via pinterest and your blog is so dreamy..! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you need to post more photos of your room, if that's only a part of it, I'm sure the rest is as perfect..!

      Delete